The article is devoted to the issues of relevance of the educational process organization for the definition, use and application of various forms of education, their constant improvement and updating. The considered forms of training are aimed primarily at the formation of cadets in departmental universities of positive motivation and interest in the final result of mastering knowledge.
professional training, forms of training, forms of control, tactical and special training
1. Ozhegov, S. I. 1990, Dictionary of the Russian language, Russian language, Moscow.
2. Frolov, I. T. 1981, Philosophical Dictionary, Respublika, Moscow.
3. Babanskiy, Yu. K. 2001, Pedagogy, Prosveshchenie, Moscow.
4. Kharlamov, I. V. 2007, Pedagogy, Gardariki, Moscow.
5. Pidkasistyy, P. I. 2007, Pedagogy, Akademiya, Moscow.
6. Podlasy, I. P. 2007, Pedagogy, in 3 vols, vol. 2, Theory and technology of training, VLADOS, Moscow.
7. Savel'ev, A. Ya. 1994, ‘Learning technologies and their role in higher education reform’, Higher education in Russia, iss. 2, p. 210.
8. Kabdenov, T. K. & Kil'mashkina, T. N. 2002, ‘Pedagogical bases of education of employees of internal affairs bodies’, Ғylym, iss. 1, p. 96.
9. Komenskiy, Ya. A. 1982, Selected pedagogical essays, in 2 vols, vol. 1, Pedagogy, Moscow.
10. Gabrusevich, S. A. & Zorin, G. A. 1989, From business games to professional creativity, Universitetskoe, Minsk.
11. Kim, N. P. 1999, Pedagogical guidance for self-training of law school students, Kostanay.